12826847

I have been summoned over a traffic offence ( towing a trailer

Customer Question

I have been summoned over a traffic offence ( towing a trailer the Police said had faults on it )
& I only recieved the summons today, 26th June, the said offence was April 19th.
I'm told I must appear at Kilmarnock court on Tues 2nd July, which gives me just 3 days
to sort everything out, if I want to write to the Procurator Fiscal, the letter needs to be there 2 days before. Obviously, with the weekend out of it, I won't have enough time to do that.
I'm a carer for my wife, who's registered disabled, & I wouldn't have enough time to sort out care for her, while I attend court.I don't think any of this is fair, & I'm suicidal with worry. PLEASE can someone help me ...fast.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?