Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING ADVICE ON A LARGE TREE,NOW OVERHANGING

Customer Question

HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING ADVICE ON A LARGE TREE,NOW OVERHANGING MY PROPERTYAND BECOMING A DANGER SHOULD IT BREAK OR FALL?THE TREE BELONGS TO RENTED PROPERTY AND ALTHOUGH THE TENANTS ARE APPROACHABLE AND HAVE DISCUSSED THIS TREE AT LENGTH,NOTHING HAPPENS.IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN APPROACH THE OWNER AND INSIST THAT THIS PROBLEM NEEDS ATTENTION?
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.

leanne-jones :

Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

leanne-jones :

If you cut the overhanging branches would you kill the tree?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm very sorry but leanne-jones is no longer available to answer questions. I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.