Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am disabled. age 84. I wonder if I qualify for disability

Customer Question

I am disabled. age 84. I wonder if I qualify for disability grant. I have a disabled parking pass.
Barbara Last [email protected]
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 4 years ago.

leanne-jones : Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
leanne-jones : You have posted in the legal section and as such, we are unable to offer benefit advice as we are not benefit advisers. May I ask, have you been to see anyone from the Citzens Advice yet?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm very sorry but leanne-jones is no longer available to answer questions. I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.