12826847

i sent my mobile phone to a company called cash my fone. I

i sent my mobile phone to a company called cash my fone. I sent It special delivery I know they received it as I checked with royal mail and even saw the signiture but they are ignoring my calls and emails what can I do. the last email I had from them said that they hadn't got it that was a week ago.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What proof do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have the emails they sent me and the barcode proving I sent it to them by royal mail special delivery

Do Royal Mail confirm delivery though? Normally it would be signed for under special delivery.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes royal mail have confirmed delivery it was delivered the next day and signed for by a lady named lisa. I have emailed cash my fone and told them this but they havnt replied and wont answer the phone

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

Do you have a uk address for them? Don't give it to me but do you have one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I have one

And did they offer you a price for the phone please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes £201 I still have all the reference numbers I kinda desperate I was relying on the money

On the face of it then you have a fairly overwhelming claim against them.

You can prove it was delivered and they offered you a cash payment of a clear amount.

Ultimately though if they refuse to pay then your only option is to sue. Its quite unlikely they would contest it but they could.

You should send them a letter before action giving them 14 days to pay in full. Make clear that you will sue in default.

If they do not pay then issue against them here

Www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

They will almost certainly settle if things are as you say.