leanne-jones
leanne-jones, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister
73696840

hello Im getting sick benefit employment and support allowance

hello
I'm getting sick benefit employment and support allowance they gave me a letter that I have to appear 24 july 2013 for an interview WORK-FOCUSED to Jobcentreplus, I do not understand what I have on the old employer, I have mental problems and also I'm knee surgery not long ide the next oprecje I was diagnosed with congenital arthritis (I have accidents every year), I was April 2, 2013 at essement, I do not know why they gave me this letter to WORK-FOCUSED if anyone can explain to me in what I have to go there and if I have to go wogule at this meeting?
anna
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 3 years ago.

leanne-jones :

Hello - my name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

leanne-jones :

Have they said if it is an assessment or just interview?

Customer: written interview
Customer: personal adviser interview
Customer: and
leanne-jones :

Ok. I would not be too concerned then. The government want to get unemployment figures down. This pressures passes down to the Job Centre

leanne-jones :

I anticipate they just want to see you and see whether you are capable of doing any form of work

leanne-jones :

So I do not think you need to be concerned. You should co-operate and attend. If your condition is as bad as it seems here, then they will be satisfied and you will be able to continue as you are

Customer: if you don't take part in the interview ,benefit your could be affected
leanne-jones :

But I realise that this is a stressful time for you.

leanne-jones :

Yes - I anticipate they want to be satisfied that you are on the correct benefit

Customer: AND
leanne-jones :

And?

Customer: DO I HAVE EVERY YEAR stand on ESSESMENT, the gentleman that it boils and ask about all this does not take place in the job .. elsewhere. recently was again in April, and every year I put, in August when, my position is very clear
leanne-jones :

You are required to be re-assessed or interviewed as required by the Job Centre. This may be annually.

leanne-jones :

But you should comply as it shows that you are still ill - after all you may be entitled to a higher benefit which may not be obvious but is discovered later

Customer: years ago I had the operation also artoskopie your left knee. doctor said that I have healthy bones and cleaned them with only in January this year I had an accident at tesco shopping, my right knee was operated muscles were removed from a piece of bone broken off, it turned out, in August of this the doctor said the seven times I had damaged the left, and the prognosis for me wordzony arthritis
Customer: np, czy jakiego wyzszego swiadczenia?
Customer: sorry
leanne-jones :

I understood the first part but not the last line !

Customer: for example, to what higher benefit?
leanne-jones :

Ok - well you should attend, it really is in your interest

Customer: I do not know what to do, five years seven times in his left knee accidents and the doctor spoke a year ago, the bones healthy and tlyko cleaned,
leanne-jones :

Yes, you probably dont need to do anything, they probably just want to explore options if any

Customer: and now the January incident in tesco, and the doctors other states that do not have a left knee with faded, and another operation on the left, this year I went through the right and left will be re-
leanne-jones :

Yes I understand

Customer: so any options, and I think he writes about doctors because it really allowed in August by 5 years of large negligence, not odwraclanych I'm 28 years old and the doctor powedzial, with 20 years of his work is not seen as a big loss
Customer: and now suddenly in a private OPERATIONS szpitallu in nunffield
leanne-jones :

I dont think you need to worry about that yet

leanne-jones :

Only if they make a decision you do not like, you could then appeal to the Social Security Tribunal

leanne-jones :

But at this stage I think you should attend the interview

Customer: Yesterday was a nurse from my gp took off my stitches, he talked to me like I was not taught that for what reason in private, with an expensive and why I live there and who do not understand such strange questions
leanne-jones :

Yes - I realise your situation and that it is stressful

leanne-jones :

You can explain all this at the interview.

Customer: well go to a meeting, but I do not know why so many people showing hostility to me, I mean pilegniarki, forever my gb is not polite
leanne-jones :

They will not be hostile, as I said I am sure they just want to explore options

Customer: I want to say gb hospital treated me like 5 years and as a nurse in August zaachowuja gb for me, doing a community interview and say, pretentious tone for what reason in praywatnym szpitlu, and ask directly whether paying for treatment
leanne-jones :

Yes.

leanne-jones :

But its not a re-assessment, its just to explore any options

Customer: so just want to someone to draw, because I fall down and hands me a hard time and that such trakotwanie already have enough of it, and scared to go to any meeting that because people are not nice
leanne-jones :

Yes. If you can take a friend then I would do that to give you moral support

leanne-jones :

Does this assist you?

Customer: I have a question I paid 33 f, which for the price I have to know unless 1mc advice? I was making rather quickly so please explain short
leanne-jones :

Sorry, I do not quite understand what you are asking me?

Customer: I supported housing
Customer: I was on the advice of the place, because I paid 33 f?
leanne-jones :

This is a question and answer site where you either pay monthly and get unlimited questions or pay per question. You have submitted this question in legal category

leanne-jones :

But you are pay per question so a one off fee per question

leanne-jones :

Have I understood you?

Customer: I also suport worker 'but I do not know until the end what his job is, as arrives at 30 minutes talking and driving, and always logs, I do not know too much what he can to help me?
leanne-jones :

He may be able to help if that is needed but that would be at an appeal - but you have not gone that far

Customer: I paid 33 f
leanne-jones :

Yes

leanne-jones :

One off fee

Customer: It just is not very helpful, all it does hereford Hausing but they'll help that person in any way not helped me, send me back to Hereford Hausing
leanne-jones :

I see. You have a new Housing question is that right?

Customer: 33f or get paid for monthly tips in category employme?
leanne-jones :

I see. £33 one off fee and thats for one question. If you have a new question you need to post a new one. Site rules I am afraid

Customer: there is no question you what is in hereford housing visits me tyogniowo 5.5 h., and all your suport worker refers the reader to Mrs. Hereford Hausing working, so I do not know what this whole slide worker he does not help
leanne-jones :

I see. Then if you are not happy you can complain to the Manager of Hereford Housing

leanne-jones :

But I would not worry about that - just concentrate on your interview

Customer: I do not want to know that someone lost his job, I just want to know if I suport worker ', I do not even explained to me of what things I have to follow him ...?
leanne-jones :

Yes, if you are not happy, you should say why

Customer: so far if I'm headed to the support worker 'sent back to you in Hereford Hausing and that two different persons other departments work
leanne-jones :

Yes I understand

Customer: and you can tell me what we do suport worker>?
leanne-jones :

First deal with the interview. Then you can raise the issues with the Housing if you are concerned about the Support Worker

Customer: Lady of Hereford Hausing she went to my GP, she wanted the doctor certificate from the bus pass but the doctor does not want to spend, or a mental or because of arthritis, so far I had but ends validity of what I do in this direction \?
leanne-jones :

You may wish to speak with Social Services who may be able to help

Customer: irst deal with the interview. Then you can raise the issues with the Housing if you are concerned about the Support Worker
leanne-jones :

Yes

Customer: the last pass from the bus pass did not give any zaswiadcznie with only pictures and wpialam doctor, and did not give any form, and this time the August zrocono to split it not expel me
leanne-jones :

Yes. As I said if you are concerned you should speak with Social Services at the Council

Customer: well, thank you very much and wish you a warm year, come say he will be cold, have a nice weekendsincerely XXXXX XXXXX anna
Customer: if you want to finish and get out what I have to do?
leanne-jones, Barrister
Experience: Barrister