How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

bt engineer came to change from virgin to bt.He wanted to move

Customer Question

bt engineer came to change from virgin to bt.He wanted to move a glass cabinet I said dont move it i will take everything out but he could not wait he pushed the cabinet over breaking all the glass ware and memorys.He said you will have to claim off bt they will send you a form.But no one knows of such a request.
I cant get an answer of bt they say you will have to fill a form but there isnt one.
I am a pensioner and poor eysight what can i do.
Thankyou Christine Hammond.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What is the total of your loss?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

about £500.


I only want this as a one off and not as an account.


Thankyou Christine.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

You will need to email customer services about that but they can do it for you.

Are you prepared to sue ?