12826847

I am a trade union rep working at one of the London bus garages,

Customer Question

I am a trade union rep working at one of the London bus garages, and I am concerned about the lack of toilet facilities for our drivers.

I have emailed TFL, spoken to the directors of the company and one of the drivers has even contacted his local M.P. out of concern.

I have since learnt on Friday from my operating manager that the Directors are extremely annoyed with me contacting TFL etc and is saying that I should not be contacting influential agencies as it is against company policy.

I feel that I am being gagged and they make me feel that I am whistleblowing when all I am concerned about is the lack of facilities for drivers.

Am I within my rights to fight for this cause and can the company penalise me for this?
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

How long have you worked there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been working there for 3 year

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Ben,

I have not received a response from you as yet.

xxxxxxxx