12826847

just moved in one and a half months ago. the house is infested

Customer Question

just moved in one and a half months ago. the house is infested with mice really bad ll said there were mice in the winter before I moved in who is responsible to pay for pest control? many thanks Ben
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What type of contract do you have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

regular contract

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
sooo long still waiting

The reason you have experienced such delay is that you relisted this question so it fell off my question list.

I need to know what type of contract you are on please?

Are you locked in for a period of time?