Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Hi, I need to find details about court case. I only know the

Customer Question

Hi, I need to find details about court case. I only know the full name and address.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 years ago.

Buachaill :

1. The place to start is the Central Office of the High Court at the Royal Courts of Justice in the Strand. There you can search all court cases by reference to the name and address of each of the parties. This will include all court cases which take place in the High Court, Court of Appeal & Supreme Court in England & Wales. However, if the case took place in a lower court, then it is more difficult to find it, as each of the County Courts have their own Central Office. Here, you would need to know where the actual court case took place. In what part of England & Wales did the case occur? Otherwise, if the case was a debt case, you can search by reference to any credit agency as there will be records kept on the individual's credit file as to any negative events on the person's credit file. If you wish to provide further details, I will be happy to assist.