Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

My son has been working for a company for almost 7 weeks, he

Customer Question

My son has been working for a company for almost 7 weeks, he is a sales rep and has to hand in his sales invoices to the manager at the end of every week. for 7 weeks work he has been paid £19. The Comany mantain they are paying him, but his bank has no record of any monies paid in what can he do?
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Jsut Answer, he should raise a grievance that he has not been paid and include a copy of his payslip. If his employer continues to state that they have paid him he can ask them to prove it and say that unless he is paid he will have no alternative but to raise a claim for unlawful deduction from wages in the Northern Ireland Industrial Tribunal.

If you have any follow on questions please ask. If I have answered your question i would be grateful if you would give a positive rating. Thank you and all the best.