12826847

my daughter was visiting us we live in the br6 area, she got

Customer Question

my daughter was visiting us we live in the br6 area, she got parking ticket contravention code 27 we have always been told that we could park on this part of our road as it is outside our house and not obstructing traffic or the public path. Several weeks ago there was an unmarked car which my son thought was police but they where traffic wardens this was late evening he spoke to them and they said it was fine to park there. We as afamily had spent 2/7/13 till early hours of 3/7/13 in majors in hospital as my daughter was diagnosed with having a misscarrige . the ticket was issued on the 3/7/13 at 09.09hrs can we appeal
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Who issued the fine?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972 London borough of bromley

Code 27 usually refers to dropped footway parking? Is that whats alleged?