12826847

my complaint consists of several recorded inaccuracies to official

Customer Question

my complaint consists of several recorded inaccuracies to official records and a poor medical support at my local hospital
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, do you have a specific query about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was picked up as an emergency via an ambulance at my home passed to my local A&E for assesment (bleed to brain).

Was attacked and beaten in same records sent to my GP say I was found in a state of undress wadering about a local country lane in a drunken state by police officers.This and other false hoods were recorded by a A&E doctor and sent to my GP recorded for official records (insurance, travel etc) I cannot get them expunged re FOI nor compensation for injuries.

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Hi this is not really my area of expertise so I will opt out for others. Do not reply otherwise it will come back to me.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I am a criminal practitioner so might be able to help.

What are you hoping to seek compensation for and from whom please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

JOMO1972

My injuries, failed to correct files containing lies.Failure to treat for correct illness etc.These lies had a libeled my character.

The hospital and their staff failed and then lied in support of their failure.

Ok. Thanks.

Can you tell me who had sight if this? Surely it would have been fairly limited?