Can you suggest legal ways to stop the sale of this house?
Divorce court just has split the property 50/50 and ordered the property to be on the market in 14 days.
To stop the sale:
Is she allowed to point out to potential buyers:
1. Water entering the house from the front door during heavy rainfall
2. A Gardner found some Japanese knotweed in a path on the side of her house and some in her garden
3 She has a nasty, vile tongued neighbor who keeps complaining about the slightest pin drop of a sound. She bangs the wall every time.
4. Neighbor on other side claims that three small trees on her property are damaging his property, really he just wants more sunlight in his kitchen. She wrote to him asking him to stop harassing her about the tree, but he brings up the issue every time they meet.
5. Her neighbor also claims that poor maintenance of her roof is damaging his roof.
6. Holes in her separate garage roof is causing damage to his garage.
We can think of about 10 more things to put off the sale.
I will be honest with you and the advice I seek is how can we prevent the sale of this house without
Legally, can this plan to stop the sale of the house work? and if not can you suggest something that can prevent the sales of this house for at least 2 years.