12826847

My daughter suffers from Bipolar disorder and has ordered &

Customer Question

My daughter suffers from Bipolar disorder and has ordered & paid for a water bed that she no longer wants. The bed was ordered on 1St May and has just arrived at the shop they say that as she ordered it and paid in full she is not entitled to her money back is this the case. The shop has offered to try and sell it for her at a reduced rate evn though it has never been delivered.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Where was she when she placed the order?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In the shop

Thats a shame. I was hoping she could cancel under the distance selling regulations.

I'm not sure on what basis you are hoping to cancel?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I have been
asked to look at this for you.

Is your
daughter registered disabled?

Why does
she no longer want the waterbed?

How did she
pay for it?