29905560

Dear Sir, I have bee reading the book about Madeleine and her

Customer Question

Dear Sir, I have bee reading the book about Madeleine and her disappearance, I heard that Mr Gerry Mcann is not her biological Father, could she possibly be with her biological Father?this idea came into my head after first reading about it, but I thought it could be a possibility. With absolutely no offence to the biological Father of Madeleine. God bless her.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specifically would you like to know about this?

JACUSTOMER-v7swlh7v- :

I wanted to know if there was any chance that Madeleine could be with her biological Father?

Ben Jones :

I am not sure you have come to the right place for this. We are lawyers who offer legal advice on legal matters and unfortunately this particular issue may not be something that we can help with as it will involve pure speculation on our part, regardless of the answer. If the police authorities across the world do not know where the girl is then we are not the people that would have that answer unfortunately. The theory you have proposed is just as possible as a long list of other theories that have been proposed in the years since she disappeared.