12826847

my nephew got into his car & when he reversed the rear of his

Customer Question

my nephew got into his car & when he reversed the rear of his car ran into a woman who was passing his car she didnt appear to be injured & she walked away. he informed the police about 40 minutes later when he got home. the lady hadnt reported it to the police at that time about 3 weeks have elapsed and now the police have asked him to go to the local police station for a chat next tuesday what do you recomend that he does
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

Has he been in trouble before?

Can you post back here?

You can post back here.