12826847

I have made several calls to T-Mobile regarding this issue

Customer Question

I have made several calls to T-Mobile regarding this issue but I was redirected to various phone numbers in circle and no one in particular wanted to look into the issue with the intention of resolving the issue in question ,I was also told T-Mobile will no longer treat the issue that it has been referred to debt collectors and I was given a number for the debt collectors to call for resolving the issue which I did and I was again referred to another phone number to call, all calls was going in circle.

I was in Nigeria and T-Mobile did not have a strong signal to internet connection in Nigeria, I made several attempt to connect to internet through T-Mobile as the service provider but all failed, I could not be connected nor browse internet and T-Mobile was charging me mobile broad abroad which did not connect to internet.

I made a call to T-Mobile while in Nigeria when I was finding it difficult to connect to internet through T-Mobile network and I was told my contract was for UK and not abroad and that they have no signal in Nigeria , that there was no solution for the problem and I must pay T-Mobile for not being connected to internet.

T-Mobile placed in my credit report that I am two payments behind which is damaging and assassination of character and my phone line and internet access has been blocked for more than four months now by T-Mobile.

I sent a letter of complaint to T-Mobile on the 10/05/2013 and by 28/06/2013 I received a letter dated 22/06/2013 from T-Mobile giving inaccurate account of usages and bills without proof, T-Mobile failed to provide me with proof of my detailed internet browsing and phone calls I made through T-Mobile network .

T-Mobile placed in my credit report that I am three payments behind which is damaging and assassination of character and my phone line and internet access has been blocked for more than five months now by T-Mobile.

What can I do to get T-Mobile remove the damaging report placed on credit report and clear the illegitimate bills sent to me by T-Mobile.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Sorry for the delay.

Did you pay the bill they gave you please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not pay the bills T-Mobile sent to me because it 100% more than what I suppose to pay normally.

Did you pay a lesser amount?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have said before, I have not made payment to T-Mobile for the inaccurate bills sent to me which T-Mobile cannot prove from their detailed usage chat sent to me last week.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I did not pay a lesser amount because from their detailed usage chat sent to me last week T-Mobile failed to prove the accuracy of the bills sent to me.

I am really sorry but I cannot give you any good news. They have clearly been inefficient and incompetent.

They were perfectly free to add a default as indeed you were in default unfortunately. Even if your complaint is accepted an unheld by them you were stil in default as you did not pay the lesser sum.

You can always lodge a notice of dispute with the credit reference agencies but there isn't much point because you were in default.

In terms of the bills, you can dispute the amount and refuse to pay. They have already added a default and it does not get worse than that as its not likely they will sue for this sum.

You can also complain to the Ombudsman and they might well wipe the additional amounts.

If they are mad enough to sue then you can defend on the basis that you do not owe the sums claimed. Thats not likely to happen.