12826847

To put a long story short, someone invited me to come on board

Customer Question

To put a long story short, someone invited me to come on board with a new charity they were starting, i agreed, we had a disagreement and now he is posting a lot of things on facebook, which is harming my reputation. Mentioning my name in posts which are going out to all connections, I have been blocked by him and now cant see what he is posting but I have received reports of what is going up. My friends have reported his actions countless times to facebook with no joy, I have also emailed them but they have not responded. What can I do to get the groups removed from FaceBook and stop him posting about me.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Is he saying anything untrue please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, he is ruining my credibility and character. He is using swear words to describe, saying I ruined a charity event and caused him ill health.

Also saying people should request a police check and giving out personal information on a public site. He is purely out to ensure my reputation is damaged and it is working