12826847

my daughter lives in a 3bed house rented from local housing

Customer Question

my daughter lives in a 3bed house rented from local housing attoritees. her neighbours are litteraly terrorizing her. there has been many instances where they could have acted but they have not. there are now police involved but they keep saying a lot of this is down to yarlington not acting.she is 8 months pregnant and has 3 other children. she feels to scared to stay there any longer and im going have to have her here with me and my partner. we have no room as only 2bed house but will have to do this anyway. can I sue yarlington for failor of there duty of care
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

will wait a little longer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I'm very sorry for the delay you've experienced.

Can you tell me what you think they have not done that they should ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

fojomo011972.i think its because of understaffing and if there were to evict them they only have to rehouse them some where else because of children. they were evicted from last house they were in evidently and that is why they are here.

Ok. Thanks.

So what were you expecting them to do that they have not?