29905560

I switched companies recently and was wondering if by law I

Customer Question

I switched companies recently and was wondering if by law I am entitled to any certificates or courses that I gained on my former employers time? eg CSCS card, Harness Safety Course

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded.

For now please let me know how long did you worked there.

Ben Jones :

Also who paid for these courses?