Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

We have bought a property in Turkey. We have sent payments

Customer Question

We have bought a property in Turkey. We have sent payments to the Garranti Bank from my bank successfully, but we have approx £4600 in Turkish Lira sent from my husbands bank to same which has just "disappeared". The transaction took place on 21/5/2013 and to date it has not arrived at its destination. We have been advised by Garranti bank in Turkey to recall the funds to the U.K. which we did on the 24/6/2013 but to date nmothing has happened. Can you help please
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

May I clarify that the payment that has gone missing was sent from a UK bank please?

Josh-2010 :

I presume it is safe for me to conclude that you have triple checked the account numbers on the instruction and they are correct together with any reference numbers required?