31090051

I am a director of a company on a 50/50 basis and I think my

Customer Question

I am a director of a company on a 50/50 basis and I think my business partner is stealing from me she has borrowed a large amount of money from the account which she has promised to pay back in September but none of the tenants deposit have been registered because of it. The accountant is her friend and he keeps asking me for figures I can't give him. What can I do
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Can the money be replaced quicker than that. You know there are sanctions for failure to register deposits. If the money can't be replaced, you are looking at a potential insolvency situation and you would require to have a liquidator appointed.

So one of you either replaces the money or you are in a very serious situation indeed and there is no easy answer short of insolvency.

Happy to discuss further.

Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.