Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

i feel that i was hard done buy and would like to appeal but

Customer Question

i feel that i was hard done buy and would like to appeal but can not afford a solicitor/ barrister it seams if you work all your life and deadicate yourself to a proffession for 39years you dont have a chance to correct maters when things go wrong but if you dont work you get all the help you need what can i do mrs bellamy
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
Hi I sympathise with you. The problem is that getting legal help is very expensive. By all means appeal and try and do it yourself if necessary. I assume you have no union or similar organisation that can help. You I do not believe legal aid is available for this type of claim. Have you checked to see if you have any legal expenses insurance that might help? The only other thing I can suggest is contacting one of the pro bono legal advice centres and seeing they can help.

You might be best to put in a formal appeal to make sure you do not miss the deaden.

There is no harm in trying. I felt I had to point out that I do not rate your chances that highly because amongst other things you did no attend the hearing.