1. (a) Olive is driving at night down an unlit country road.

Customer Question

1. (a) Olive is driving at night down an unlit country road. She does not notice a zebra crossing and Amber walking across it with her three year old daughter, Scarlet. Olive hits Scarlet, who is trapped under Olive’s car. Olive calls the fire brigade and ambulance service. Both emergency services delay in arriving because it is a busy night for them. Scarlet’s injuries are made worse because of the delay. Amber calls her partner Red, who has lived with Amber and Scarlet for the past two and a half years. He is away on business. Amber also calls her husband, Ginger, Scarlet’s father. Ginger left Amber when Scarlet was born as he did not want the responsibility of fatherhood. He comes to the accident scene and breaks down with grief at what has happened to his daughter, holding her hand before she is rescued. The next day Red arrives at the hospital and sees Scarlet in a coma.
(i) Amber suffers the recurrence of a mental illness she had some years previously. Red suffers from post traumatic stress syndrome.
With case support, advise Amber, Ginger and Red if Olive owes them a duty of care.
(ii) Olive contends that the fire brigade and ambulance service owe a duty of care to Scarlet. Also that the local authority are partly responsible for the accident in not providing street lights.
Discuss the issues of duty of care involved.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

We can give you points but will not write it. What is yr particular question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Sir,
What information do u need?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
What are u struggling with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can't do this question on my own. Would you please help
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

Post what you have already and we will comment. The idea is that you do the research yourself for this course.

To know that you cant do it, you must have made an attempt

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
The expert didn't answer my question. Told me to do it myself but I can't that's why am paying £22 to get my question done

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I am happy to help you with anything you are stuck upon but it would not be ethical of me to write your assignments for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you very much. Would you like to tell me what information u would like to ask me. Thank you
What is it that you are stuck upon ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I just don't know how to start
As with all assignments, you go to the library and do all your research.

Then you work through the question methodically. For every paragraph in the question you state the law and then apply it to the facts.

Every sentence contains information you are asked to comment upon and consider. Obviously thats easier in an assignment than in an exam.

Legal assignments are not terribly difficult in terms if structure. They do not demand creative writing. When you work the structure out then anything can be tackled.