12826847

£199.02 has been taken out of my rent account for no reason

Customer Question

£199.02 has been taken out of my rent account for no reason and ended up back with the housing benefit. I also paid £995.10 in one go to the Housing benefit to make my account 2 months in credit that was income support money and that has also vanished in 2008. I only found this out by taking my rent statements to a chartered accountant in June 2013. Until this was found I have been driven mad nearly sectioned and put on medication by a psychiatrist because all I could say is how am I in debt when I am receiving 100% housing benefit since 2000 until now. Housing association is now trying to reposes my bungalow and has applied for an eviction order with the court. Who do I get in contact with for help? I live in Tonbridge, Kent and is severely disabled.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Are you in rent arrears please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Not if they put the £199.02 and the £995.10 back. yes until then.

So are you asking if they can still get an eviction order?