12826847

need on answer about the rear of my land.

Customer Question

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions for up to 30 days after the deposit was placed.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,