13262538

I have received from a company called Wintyerhill Largo, a

Customer Question

I have received from a company called Wintyerhill Largo, a letter asking me to settle an outstanding debt for a Miss Neesha Jenner.
At first I did not recognise this name, however it turns out to be the daughter of a woman I was seeing.
The company suggest that I was a guarantor to miss Jenner for the sum of £620:28, they say she has failed to meet her obligations in relation to the debt.

I do not recollect ever committing myself to such a situation, and have informed them of that.
I further requested from them for a written acceptance of the saidrelationship, which they do not have.
However they claim that they have voice recognition to such an assurance, again I have never taken part in such a procedure!
It is possible my details have been passed on by a third party ie her mother.
I have contacted her mother who assured me that the debt would be settled by her daughter, only now I receive this letter claiming the response to the debt belongs to me

Can a company with only an allegegation do this?

Please advise!
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you
If they cannot produce written evidence that you agreed to Underwrite this debt then they cannot take any action against you.
Voice Recognition software will not stand up in court
Simply write back and say that you did not agree to this and that there is no contractual relationship between you and that nay court claim will be robustly defended
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further information
Claire