29905560

I am 60 years old and work full time. I have put in to

Customer Question

I am 60 years old and work full time. I have put in to reduce my days to 4 and been refused. Is there something I can do to wind down my hours to retirement ? Due to the raised age of retirement for women they have added 3 yrs 6 months until I can retire and I am finding it very hard. Linda XXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded.

For now please let me know exactly how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-u605560t- : 26 years