12826847

I was fined in chester crown court England the sum of £5000,

Customer Question

I was fined in chester crown court England the sum of £5000, I was told I had a year to pay the fine which is due to be paid by this Friday but I have only managed to save £3000 and I am worried what will happen to me, I need to know if the court will give me more time to pay ?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What is the fine for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972, Hi Jo I was fined for money laundering, I basically sold a car for somebody who was arrested a month later for drug dealing. I was told I had to plead guilty to something that I was not involved in.

Is this a sentence of the criminal courts or a confiscation order under the proceeds of crime? I think it must be the latter
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FOR JOMO1972

I don't really understand your question sorry, I have not been prosecuted for proceeds of crime.... hope this helps

Thats all I need to know

Why have you not been able to pay please?