12826847

Can I appeal to vary the order of the payments terms of a loan

Customer Question

Can I appeal to vary the order of the payments terms of a loan where originally there were no loan terms attached.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am ok to continue to wait for an answer

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Alex and I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The judge has made an attachment order for the sale of my house to pay for the judgement debt.

However he did say that I can appeal if I do not agree with his judgement.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

When was the order and when was the judgment?

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what kind of information does the expert need

Have you defaulted on the loan or do you just want to change the instalments please?