12826847

I booked accommodation with booking.com and had to cancel but

Customer Question

I booked accommodation with booking.com and had to cancel but due to me being out of date by one day and could not cancel due to internet being down.
They have resold the room and have not given me any refund even though I did not have to cancel as was paid in full

Now the thing is on their website their terms for cancelling are slightly different and I would be entitled to a refund if this was true.

Cancellation: In the event of a cancellation, written notification must be sent to us either by email or post. If cancelling a booking that has been made through a third party agency, they must be notified directly of the cancellation.

If a cancellation is made 21 days prior to arrival, full refund of the reservation will be made
If a cancellation is made between 21 and 9 days (both inclusive) prior to the arrival date, 50% of the reservation will be refunded to the guest
If a cancellation is made less than 9 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation will be retained by The Lawrance.
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I'm very sorry for the delay you've experienced.

I have read your post above but I don't see a question. I was wondering what you wanted to know about this?