Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

MY FATHER AND I HAVE BEEN CLOSE ALL MY LIFE (62+ YEARS ) SISTER

Customer Question

MY FATHER AND I HAVE BEEN CLOSE ALL MY LIFE (62+ YEARS ) SISTER ESTRANGED FROM HIM FOR 42 YEARS , HATED HIM . FATHER HAD STROKE IN JANUARY AND DIVIDED UP FAIRLY MUCH OF HIS BANK ACCOUNT ON RELEASE FROM HOSPITAL. THERE IS A LONG STANDING JOINT ACCOUNT BETWEEN DAD AND I . HAVE NOW RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A SOLICITOR SAYING I SHOULD GIVE HIM ALL THE MONEY AS HE SAYS ITS HIS . MY SAFE WAS OPENED AND DOCUMENTS REMOVED WHILE I WAS AT SEA. (CHIEF OFFICER MERCHANT NAVY) HE REFUSES TO RETURN MY CEMETERY PAPERS AND AN INSURANCE POLICY HE GIFTED TO ME 16+ YEARS AGO .MY SISTER IS ONLY TOO HAPPY TO HAVE DRIVEN A WEDGE BETWEEN DAD AND I . COURT ACTION IS THREATENED . THE BANK IS AWARE OF SITUATION AND FROZEN THE ACCOUNT .WHAT IS BEST ADVICE .
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

What was the origin of the money in the bank account please?

Josh-2010 :

Where is the safe located? How was it accessed?