13262538

where can i look to find out how much my son is entitled to

Customer Question

where can i look to find out how much my son is entitled to in benefits including housing benefits. he is on a joint mortgage with myself. i am working full time.
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Have you used any online calculator to date please?

Josh-2010 :

Would you like to continue?

JACUSTOMER-n61q5n34- :

where is my answer

Josh-2010 :

Hello. Are you able to read my posts? I enquired whether you are used any form of online calculator to reserach this so far please?

Josh-2010 :

If you can't read my posts I will switch to the question and answer format which normally irons out any glitches. My apologies if you have experienced any difficulties.

JACUSTOMER-n61q5n34- :

no i havent, i wouldnt know where to find this calculator

Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
We have been using chat to date. I have been able to read your posts but I am guessing you have not been able to read mine. If this is the case I am very sorry. Occasionally chat seems to experience a glitch whcih means that posts do not appear. This is a Q&A format which hopefully will be more successful.

I enquired whether you are used any form of online calculator to reserach benefits so far please?
I hope you can read this.
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry you have had cause to rate my service to you as bad. I have not been able to provide you any service because I have not heard back from you. If this is due to technical reasons please accept my apologies.

Obviously if I can assist with the above please revert to me. I would be please to be able to help.

Your son will not be entitle to any Housing Benefit I am afraid as it is only available for Rented properties
He can check what benefits he is entitled to on the website here
http://www.entitledto.co.uk/
But given that you are living in the same household and you have an income it is unlikely that he would be entitled to anything other than basic Job Seekers Allowance
Claire