12826847

We caught NHS nurses doing somthing in a private care home,

Customer Question

We caught NHS nurses doing somthing in a private care home, we were intimidated by the NHS and Police not to make a formal complaint, we did no knowing what they were doing.
Documents given to us and conversations with Mum,s Social Worker show Mum was diagnosed with Alzheimers in the report the Consultant highlighted *waiting to die* and *Allergic to Penicillin* 9 days later while under the supervision of a nurse copied into this report Mum was given Penicillin for 7 days then all her medication stopped? When Mum became very ill we asked her Doctor for help but he refferred us to council Ect who placed Mum in Care Home, the same nurse followed Mum and left instructions about Mums medication. 30 days later the Social Worket turns up, no MSSU they did not have her records and again it appears Mum never received her substantial medication?
A super injunction from the uk government associated with the Liverpool Care Pathway frightens the press and media away, it would appear this was a delibetate act to harm Mum and when refferred to hospital place her on the Liverpool Care Pathway.
How do I find legal representation? Who is prepared to challenge the UK government cover up murder?
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Why do you think this is a murder?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jo I know what is happening and you cannot help, but honor demands I do something I cannot let them kill Mum like some animal and destroy everything I believed in.

[email protected] I am not a fool just very naive trusting these animals
Ok. Best of luck then.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

British Law is a joke just a sham for us scum

I will opt out for you.

All the best.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it ends soon I will not work to fund these animals bye

Best of luck.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no point nicola, I have already decided to challenge the uk government in the only way available to me if they feel it is ok to kill a 92 year old woman in this way with so much malice and suffering then torture her to hide their shame , sending me to prison for life will not be a problem.

thanks again bye