Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I have been refused a Permission to Appeal Application at the

Customer Question

I have been refused a Permission to Appeal Application at the County Court Heard by HH Judge Kay. I am going to apply for an Oral Permission to Appealn and want to know if I have to do that on another Application Form or will the original Application suffice. What is the number of the Form to use. I understand that this must be Filed within 7 days of RECEIPT of the Order, and would that have to go to the same County Court, The High Court or Court of Appeal. The original Order was given by a District Judge and I don't know what kind of a Judge did the Permission to Appeal. Would an Oral Hearing Application have to be Heard by a higher Judge than him.

JulXXXXX XXXXX
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

May I clarify with you that that you requested permission to appeal at the actual hearing and it was this that was refused please?