12826847

Good morning, My partner Lorna is experiencing terrible

Customer Question

Good morning,

My partner Lorna is experiencing terrible bullying from her daughters father.
Disturbing emails and threats to both her and her daughter Georgia. This seems to have been going on since before Georgia was born. I have tried to neutralise this with calm rational conversation but it seems that he is intent on making Lornas life hellish.

We have kept records of the email he has sent to Lorna and we would like to look at ways to limit his ability to contact us. It's making the us all feel terribly upset and the ferocity of his emails makes me nervous for our family as a whole. We now have a baby son.

Your advice would be much appreciated as Lorna is finding it really hard and I want to try and find ways to help the situation and put an end to Lorna's 12 years of being tormented by this man.

All the best,

Peter Hellicar [email protected]
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to assist you but I need some further information first
How old is the Child and what contact does she have with her father
What threats does he make?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.