Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

we ( TW London ltd) are inviting someone from USA to come

Customer Question

we ( TW London ltd) are inviting someone from USA to come to London and run 3 workshops for professionals. What do we need to do in terms of visa ?
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

If the person in question is arriving to the UK to run workshops etc then the most suitable visa for the person would be a business visitors visa. The permitted activities for the person can be found using the following link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/business/business-activities/

The forms required to apply for such a visa can be found on the right hand side of the following link:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/visiting/business/apply/

I hope this answers your question, if so kindly rate my answer positively. If however, you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question, please DO NOT rate my answer negatively, I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi there,

I knew the above answer. my concern is that it says on the website that the person cannot be pay by a uk company. So what do we do?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

Could you confirm under which segment of a business visitors visa meets the activity he will be undertaking in the UK?

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Kindly address my question so I can assist you further.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.