Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I have had a court order recently and I tried to dispute for

Customer Question

I have had a court order recently and I tried to dispute for non discloseure and partial non discloseure as an unenforceable agreement. but the court order wasawardwd in my absence I did not no it had gone to court. I appealed and the judge ask me to seek legal advice agerning the court for a month I don,t have enough money to employ legal representation What can I do ?

I do not want to take out a monthly plan just want one off advice

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex - did you inform the Court that you were not going to attend?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.