12826847

I am looking to get my terms of business and conditions in

Customer Question

I am looking to get my terms of business and conditions in to line with how my business actually works. we are a removal, freight, haulage, and courier company operating locally nationally and internationally. There are several ways we work and need to develop my t/c's along these lines so a blanket document will not cover it.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Do you have specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need a lawyer to help me build my ts/c for my online platform. customers will be able to get cheaper prices based upon lower levels of service and cover etc or vise versa but I need help to ensure each term and condition is correct etc.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Drafting Tcs is beyond rhe scope of this site which is legal QAs. We are happy to answer specific questions