Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I am an Australian resident and bought a Master Franchise from

Customer Question

I am an Australian resident and bought a Master Franchise from Goldgenie in the UK 2 years ago for GBP25,000. My issue is that they have not and will not pay any of the commissions owed to me for the sales that have been made through the websites for Australia and New Zealand. I have had many discussions with the Owner of Goldgenie Global Pty Ltd UK namely Laban Roomes, to no avail. They owe me approx. A$28,000 in commissions. I would like to know how I can take them to court in the UK from Australia to recoup my commissions and maybe the start up costs. I am feeling that it is all a scam and they are only interested in selling the Master Franchises Globally to anyone and everyone! I still have 2 years left on the Licence Agreement and have not even received all the start up materials promised and want to seek my money back for the Franchises purchased and commissions owed to date. Thankyou from Naomi.

AlexWatts2013 : Hello my name is Alex and I will help with this. Did you sign a contract and if so does it say it is governed by UK law?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.