75100385

My son was declared bankrupt about 2/3 ago now he has a building

Customer Question

My son was declared bankrupt about 2/3 ago now he has a building society account for his salary to be paid into but has to pay a set amount regarding the bankruptcy but cane find a bank to allow a direct debit/standing order. He has to get to the building society then go to a bank to pay the monthly bill. Is there a bank whereby his salary can be paid in and a direct debit or standing order can be set up for the amount due each month to deal with the bankruptsy business. He has been turned down by the Cooperative bank already. Can anyone advice.

AlexWatts2013 : For more information please go to http://www.nationwide.co.uk/current_account/cashcard/basic-cash-card-account.htm
AlexWatts2013 : If this answers your question then please take a moment to rate it before you leave, otherwise click reply and I can help further
JACUSTOMER-9rdil5qy- :

I can't find an answer to the question. My son already has an account with Nationwide, the issue is as follows

JACUSTOMER-9rdil5qy- :

Can't find an answer. My son already has an account with Nationwide he needs to be able to set up a direct debit or standing order???

JACUSTOMER-9rdil5qy- :

I can't find an answer can you make it easier to follow your details above in simple language.

AlexWatts2013 : He can set up a cash account with Nationwide. This will allow him to have standing orders and direct debit. He needs to ask for the Basic Cash Account.
AlexWatts2013 : Or he can go to HSBC and ask for a Basic Bank Account. This one also allows for direct debits and standing orders.
AlexWatts2013 : Is this clear enough for you now?