12826847

try looking at English law, taking money out of disability

Customer Question

try looking at English law, taking money out of disability pension note I cant get credit on it but I can have a car run by them if I get my own flat I will have to pay any extras even if I wish for a bigger car I have to pay extra
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

A bank can take credit from funds in your account whether they are from DLA or not. You owe the money because you spent it. It has to be repaid
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

dear JOMO 1972 thank you for your time,I wish to cancel my account with you my reason I don't wish to get in trouble with your company I don't have a lot of money but I would like to say thank for your time due to accident my mind is a little shall say (dizzy) feel unsecure not sure what I am doing thank you once again

Ok.

Best if luck