Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

how likely is it that planning permission will be granted on

Customer Question

how likely is it that planning permission will be granted on a sand pit/quarry near ashford kent,modest 3bed logcabin type building
Expert:  Max Lowry replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I will help you with your question.

I am terribly sorry but we have no way of knowing that on this site. However, to get an indication of this, I would recommend you instruct a planning surveyor, details of which you can find from Google searches for your local area.

They will look at the application and give you an indication, and if you wish to challenge it (or support it), then they will be able to tell you how to do either of those.

I appreciate this is a much more brief answer than you might have hoped, but I hope it proves a useful steer as to where you need to go next.

Max
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.