29905560

I have sent emails to a colleague on a personal level. He is

Customer Question

I have sent emails to a colleague on a personal level. He is having problems at work with his senior staff and wish to use my emails as evidence. I have forbidden him to use my personal emails but he may still go ahead. What can I do?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded.

For now please let me know exactly how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-kgms1uns- : I have worked for 37 years and retired last October and returned 2 days a week on a short term contract which comes to an end early December 2013
JACUSTOMER-kgms1uns- : The person involved has only worked in the service for a year and a bit and have struggled with senior staff......I guess I befriended him in the work area and supported him as he has issues with some of the female staff
Customer : Where do I view my reply