Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

dear sir i was a patient in the hse where there was documentation

Customer Question

dear sir i was a patient in the hse where there was documentation about 6 houses that were belong to me also other monies the staff of the mater drugged me into signing bits of paper and claimed it as their own also was beaten up and indecently assaulted also patent information taken my brothers and my aunts are also starting this. about 15 signings were in the mater hospital other signings were in st brigids ardee co louth also land was taken

AlexWatts2013 :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help with this? For now please let me know, do you still own these properties?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.