Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

As a member of a social club what are the rules for baring

Customer Question

As a member of a social club what are the rules for baring a member from useing the club

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

The banning of members from a private club is entirely governed by the rules of the club and any terms in the membership agreement. His is not really something that is covered by law because this is a private organisation which is free to create its own rules. Have you checked your membership agreement or any applicable rules to see what happens in the event a suspension is needed?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.