Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

why am i known to police

Customer Question

why am i known to police
HI.

Thank you for your question . My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I AM KNOWN TO THE POLICE HOW DO I FIND OUT IF THIS IS CORRECT AND WHAT FOR

You can make a subject access request at any police station. It will cost £10 and take roughly a week.

That will reveal any information that they hold upon you including mere allegations under any other matters known.

If there are errors you can ask them to remove them or correct it under the data protection act.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.