Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I had a short break booked for my sister who has learning difficulties

Customer Question

I had a short break booked for my sister who has learning difficulties in June with Haven Holidays I paid the full amount in February of this year (£177). The break was to take place in June but she fell ill some three to four weeks before so we had no choice but to cancel. Haven were informed of this at least two weeks before. It was a special needs chalet for my sister and a carer.Would you agree that I am entitled to a refund of some of the money paid.I know that the carer that booked the break has tried but been has been told no unless we can prove that she was ill !!!!!!
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Did your sister have travel insurance for the period in question please?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.