12826847

My estranged daughter-in-law has reported to the Family Court

Customer Question

My estranged daughter-in-law has reported to the Family Court the following:- "I have some serious concerns about Donna's suitability to care for Ethan. She has a background of mental health issues having had a previous breakdown and has been convicted of fraud in the past. In summer of 2011 during one of Donna's outrages she threatened me by pointing a knife at me and saying 'do you think I have changed, no-one will believe. I can threaten you'. A similar knife incident happened again last July when she once again waved knife close to my face". All of this is totally untrue so I need to do legally do something to stop her from slandering me. Can you help?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Can we have the full background as to who is who and the history please?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first
I assume that this statement has been made as part of ongoing proceedings between your son and daughter regarding the Child - is that correct?
Claire
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.