Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I am in the process of selling my house through a local estate

Customer Question

I am in the process of selling my house through a local estate agent. Since accepting an offer, I am receiving in the post advertising literature, for example from house movers, and this morning received a change of address form, from Royal Mail.

I am disturbed that all these companies know that I am shortly moving house and concerned as to how they are obtaining this information, which I consider to be a private matter.

Can you please help with this enquiry? Thank you.
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Josh-2010 :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Josh-2010 :

Did you market the property through an estate agent please?

Josh-2010 :

Would you like to continue?

Josh-2010 :

Do you still require assistance with this please? I would be delighted to assist you if you do. I trust you can read my above post? Please let me know if I can be of any help to you whatsoever. Kind regards